We are working on deficits and challenges regarding
- our democratic system,
- the relationship between the generations,
- the social organisation of labour,
- the use of our natural resources,
- social justice,
- protection of privacy,
- our thinking and mindset.
One starting point is the critique of wasting human and natural potentials of men and nature, i.e., causing losses that threaten our societies:
- loss of diversity of human cultures through their leveling and by the drifting apart of poverty and richness,
- loss of innovative strength and of the ability to use diversity creatively,
- loss of intra-societal empathy through a systematic functionalisation of the individuum,
- loss of societal solidarity, cohesion and creativity,
- loss of irreplaceable natural resources needed for our coexistence and cohabitation.